Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fabric Obsession of the Day

Lately I've been super into animal prints.  This includes, leopard, cheetah, zebra, and feather patterns and is not limited to just fabrics but to clothing as well.  More on this later because all I want to do is show you the fabric I want.



SIDENOTE: I want this dress so badly too but they are all sold out except for size 14--if you're a 14, go buy this dress for me.  Ann Taylor HERE.  


Off-White Castle Studios
Mur Des Raisins.
Obsessed. 

Anyway, I spotted this fabric at my favorite showroom, Holland and Sherry and I want to use it!  I want to do an entire chair in this fabric, OR I'd upholster the walls of a powder room with it.  OR a throw pillow?  I know, it has purple in it and we all know how I feel about purple but it also has blue and pink in it.  Case closed, it's amazing.  That's all.

Alicia B. 

No comments: