Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Rainbow of Color



I think I've made is abundantly clear that I'm a lover of colors.  I wear tons of pink, green, yellow etc in my clothing and bright beautiful colors in my interiors.  Today I happened upon the NYC Pride Parade right off Union Square and of course, rainbows abound. Take a look at my pictures of the event!









There was so much spirit at the parade, it was really amazing and fun to see.  Woooo!  I've lived in NYC for 7 years (ugh) and have always missed the parade for being out of town or just plain forgetting though, I'd meant to go.   Have any of you ever been?  In terms of interior design, because I'm always thinking about it, I suppose a rainbow room would be a bit much.  Thoughts?

Alicia B.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Check out the rainbow room Raina has posted on her blog today (http://ifthelampshadefits.blogspot.com/2012/06/your-thoughts-please_25.html). To quote another commenter: "makes me want some Skittles!"

Raina Cox said...

It would be a bit much. ;)

Alicia B. Designs said...

Thanks Robin! Guess that answered my question. NO PLEASE. but yes to the skittles. :)