Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Faves

Been a while since I've done Friday Faves, huh? Well life has been pretty hectic for me lately and its slow down a LITTLE but not a lot. So today has a theme, can you guess what it is?

I would like to have this at least once a day. YUM. You know that they taste as beautiful as the colors look.

Repetition is something that always catches my eye. This is gorgeous and I love this dark buttercup color.

Nautical. I'm loving all these ropes wrapped around the railing.

Ahh to ride on the back of a Vespa...I've never done that I swear. This one is quite jazzy with the stripes.

Well? What's the theme? These pictures make me want to travel and take tons of pictures. Maybe I will do just that. Happy Friday! (pictures from here)


Alicia B.

3 comments:

Decor Arts Now said...

Are you honeymooning in Italy my friend??
That is where I went and it was divine!
Xo, Lynn

Limited Edition Prints said...

Loving that Vespa!! I would rock those colors all over town.

wood stove said...

so beautiful pictures. your honeymoon must be very sweet.