Monday, March 28, 2011

Luckiest Blogger Ever

I came home last night from a double date (yeah we do those) and decided to check my mail and to my immense surprise I had a package from Denver. I thought...I don't know anybody in Denver and HOW do they know to call me Lish (ya know, short for Alicia)?? WELL Ms Raina from The Hilarious Lampshade was generous enough to send me this (from her article on Curbed):

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

It's Diane! My idol, on the cover of Newsweek from 1976, will be taken to a framer and air-seal protected and displayed somewhere to inspire me in my apartment at all times. Thanks Raina, you are MUCH too good to me--I'm a very spoiled little blogger. Happy Monday Everyone!


Alicia B.

8 comments:

Raina Cox said...

I'm so so glad you like it!

DVF was and still is FIERCE.

xoxo,

Raina

Unknown said...

Too fun! #bigtimejealous!

ashie said...

how sweet is that!?

Robin said...

That. Is. Fabulous!

(But then again, it is associated with Raina, so ya know...)

Alicia B. Designs said...

Thanks ya'll--it's times like these that I realize how many awesome people you meet blogging!

xoxo

MaRea Hess said...

I was wanting to know what you would charge to suggest a color to paint the trim on the outside of my house. I was thinking of dark brown or cream. I was even thinking of LIGHT whitewashing the brink and doing a black/brown trim?

Alicia B. Designs said...

Ms Hess,

I'd charge by the hour for that--please email me at aliciabdesigns@gmail.com to discuss

thanks!

Alicia

Unknown said...

Thats awesome!

xo,
amanda