Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Faves

This first week back from "The Holidays" has been quite a whirlwind. Trying to adjust to work again, working on New Year's Resolutions, my Washington Post shout out, and selling seven of my photographs from my website has been keeping me quite busy. Busy is a good thing though; I'm certainly not complaining! It is Friday though and that means it's time to breathe and prepare for a relaxing weekend.

S. R. Gambrel designed this incredible townhouse down in the West Village and I think this narrow entry way is stunning. The high gloss walls and flooring really make a statement.

Along with just about everyone else in the world my OTHER New Year's Resolution is to get and stay more organized. I love the Container Store to death so this shouldn't be that hard... I have quote a large project to take on though--my under bed storage. I'll let you know how it goes.

J. Crew sends me daily reminders of how cute they are and how I can't shop right now (after Christmas). It doesn't mean I can't look though, right? The Blakely dress is adorably feminine and I love it in Caspian Blue.

I'm probably going to be organizing like mad this weekend. Then on Sunday I'm having brunch with a friend from my semester abroad in Florence! I haven't seen her since last New Years so I'm molto excited. Have great weekends everyone and stay warm!



Alicia B.

3 comments:

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Love the first image too. And yeah for organizing!

Have a great weekend.

xo,
cristin

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

Organizing is delicious. I bought a labeler a few months ago. It seems to make everything more 'concrete', clearly defined.

Red River Interiors said...

Belated congrats on your Washington Post blog mention...love the dress but it's been too cold for sleeveless for me...Fay