Saturday, November 7, 2009

Alicia B. Designs Photography Show!

So I promised you an announcement on Friday but I was too busy so here it is today! Friday the 13th ( I know!) will be the opening day of my first photography show! It is going to be in a very tiny space in a bookstore in Connecticut but I am excited about it nonetheless.



The show will be at the Millrace Bookshop in Farmington, CT and I'd be honored if you went and saw my photography. If you're in or around Farmington, it's definitely worth it because of the gorgeous Farmington River views, the amazing independent bookstore, the delicious restaurant below and the CUTE town of Farmington.

Please let me know if you stop by!


Alicia B.

5 comments:

anusha said...

wow, awesome news. You go girl :)

Daly Essentials said...

yay congrats! I can't wait to check it out!

down pillow said...

Congratulations!!!! I'd love to stop by to see your work, but I live nowhere near your area :( Good luck!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Developing Designs said...

Congratulations on the exciting news. Wishing you much success.