Friday, October 2, 2009

Rando Design Inspiration Friday

As always, I've been much too busy to keep up with myself this week. I apologize about my slow posting but things have been hectic. I am secretly glad that Fall is quickly approaching though; as much as I love wearing mini skirts in the summer, I LOVE plaid and wool just as much. Here is a little selection of interiors you might like.

Nate Berkus had me at this simple striped throw rug AND THEN the amazing rough looking chest of drawers there. Then the table lamp. AH.

Lonny Mag was launched yesterday as many of you all know! I am very impressed and love it so far. It seems to be a Domino/Blueprint type with fashion mixed in, which I look forward to also. Congrats to the staff and creators of Lonny! This is just one of many gorgeous vignettes you can see in the online mag.

Kyle Sheneman of Live Well Designs, is a designer who once redesigned Tyra Banks's office in LA for her. His portfolio is youthful with many classic elements mixed in. This scene makes me feel like Fall.

So many things seem to be happening in the design world lately and it's all very exciting! I'm getting set for the weekend which will involve me redesigning an entire first floor for school! Talk about exciting! What do you have planned?


Alicia B.

2 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I love the white chairs. They look so elegant.

Down Pillow said...

I sooo want the chair in the second photo :)