Monday, October 5, 2009

In Honor of Randall Ridless

Very sad news in the interior design world today: Randall Ridless passed away on Friday. He was an amazing and revered designer. Though I've never met him, I greatly admired him and thought he had incredible style. Here are a few of his interiors:

Via The Devine Life. This white interior is so serene and the painting over the sofa is so fabulous. I'd love to work in an interior with such high ceilings--notice the very large shade over the whole space.

Another gorgeous white interior. I love every single piece of furniture here!

Clearly he's talented, but also versatile. This little boy's room is so full of character! I really love the wall paper here.

Randall Ridless was an amazing designer and he will be sorely missed.


Alicia B.

4 comments:

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

that's a shame, what lovely work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely tribute>
Adele Ridless

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia..Thank you for your kind words and for posting the beautiful pictures...He had raw talent, was a gentleman and a blast to work beside which I have been honoured to do for the last 14 years.

xx Beth Martell

Down Pillow said...

Beautiful tribute & images.