Thursday, April 30, 2009

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: Aliciabdesigns.com


Well folks, it's official. I have finally launched my photography website at Aliciabdesigns.com. I've always had an interest in photography and have been working on my portfolio more intensely lately. Please take a moment to check out my work and email me if you have any inquiries! I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. My email is aliciabdesigns@gmail.com. For now, it will remain separate from the blog, but don't fret--the blog will still be here! Thanks everyone for your support, encouragement and help!


Pull up a beach chair, and ENJOY.


Alicia B.

2 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Congrats! May you make loads of money doing something you love.

Down Comforter said...

Congratulations! I'll definitely have to check it out :)