Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Bee= Alicia B.


SO, over the weekend I had my bff from college up and THEN my parents kindly dropped off my foyer wardrobe. It's in pretty shaky condition so I'm busily restoring it on my own! I even bought...wood filler on Sunday! Can you believe it? Anyway, I'm working on picking out paint colors for it! My inspiration is Italian painted furniture. I don't know why I'm so drawn to it but I find it sweet looking, and I like the antique look of it. The room above is one of my faves by Hal Williamson and is the inspiration for the chest. I'm looking at blues with a hint of green in them and a little bit lighter than the one above. I can't wait to show you pictures later on this week!


Alicia B.

2 comments:

anusha said...

bluish green tone for a chest of drawers would add a chic look to your foyer.

Robin said...

I love painted furniture where they leave the top stained, it makes it so much more interesting. Can't wait to see your before & after pics!