Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trina Turk fabric is all I can think about.

Nothing is making me more giddy about spring than the new (ish) fabric line from Trina Turk. Not only does she make fabulous summer dresses and tunics that make me actually have a soft spot for Florida, but her new line of fabrics is making me want to build an entire cabana around these!
Appropriately named, Super Paradise in Pool color. OBSESSED.

A shot from her store. Love that little pouf in the foreground. Scared of the head though...

Schumacher is carrying her line in their showroom in the D & D in NYC! I must check them out in person.

Stole this from Apartment Therapy. These fabrics would be great for so many things; upholstery, drapery, place mats and napkins!

This Zebra pattern comes in black, java, dune, and bamboo as well as the orange seen above. I think J. Crew should take a tip from Trina on color naming--they've got competition!

Adorable Trellis pattern here in Pool. I'd love some of that in Watermelon, please!

Peacock print in Punch! Such a fun ikat sort of print.

I love this fern pattern and it also comes in other colors!


I think this is my fave pattern. Its called "Arches" but to me it looks like little feathers. Birds are so now.
This is just the beginning of my inspiration for the cabana I'm going to design. Moises Esquanazi uses Trina Turk Pisces Print in the pillows.

I meant to post about these fun and bright fabrics but I think I got caught up in my other bright and summer obsession with my Lilly Pulitzer Stationary post. So many bright colors make me distracted with happiness. Do you all like these? Faves? Here is the regular Trina Turk site. Spring is on its way, I can feel it!!

Alicia B.

11 comments:

Designers' Brew said...

those are gorgeous. I like the ikat one and the arches one.

Lauren said...

ooohhh so you!!! (reminds me of your header!!!) My favorite is obsessed!

xoxo

Raina Cox said...

How funny, I was just going to post on Turk's new home accessory line which is heavy on geometrics. I'm wondering when the Hicks obsession is going to end.

Raina Cox said...

I jut wrote my post and linked to this one. ;)

Alicia B. Designs said...

Raina, DO IT ANYWAY! I think geometrics have run their course but I'm still into them sometimes.

Lauren, everytime I pass the Schumacher window in the D and D, I am in love. "Obsessed" is the wall covering!

Anonymous said...

I am DYING for some!

Anonymous said...

The peacock print is delicious.

Averill said...

LOVE Trina Turk's fabric line! GAH!

Anonymous said...

Love the zebra print.

Anonymous said...

Some really lovely fabrics. Love the 'Arches' pattern, too :)

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

i really want some of this fabric!

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com