Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun in the Snow

Curious about what I did over the weekend? I know. Here are two fun things I did. Remember those fun manual carousels on public playgrounds from back in the day? Well, every time I drive past this one, I have to get out and play on it.


It's practically BEGGING for me to jump on it!

Look at me go!

I'm now gathering snow to test out how good the snow is for snow balls...It was okay but I've had better.



Then on Sunday afternoon, my mother and I went sledding in my backyard! Pretty great view for sledding!

Yes, I live in the middle of nowhere. After a few runs, we got going quite quickly! So much fun.


Did you all have fun over the weekend? Any snow adventures? Share.


Alicia B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so jealous!!!! The ski hill we went to in Wisconsin was pretty much the size of that sled run (if you go through all the fields). We had a great time though.

Raina Cox said...

Would you be upset to learn it was in the low 70s and sunny here all weekend (it's summer down this way)? We hung out at home and caught up on sleep.

Alicia B. Designs said...

Yes, as a matter of fact that DOES upset me. As thrilling as it was to go sledding after a 3 year sabbatical, I really just want to be warm. I'm looking actually at some vacations somewhere warm--and inexpensive. Any suggestions?