Friday, January 9, 2009

Etsy Shop: Drippy Ice

I think I have the most creative and talented friends. When I was up in Saratoga for New Year's with my friend whom I met in Florence, she showed me her Etsy Shop. She hand makes jewelry: necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc. Take a look at some of my faves!

Big Bad and Bold! They also come in the funky colors below and a soft grey HERE.

How cool are these? So funky and made of re-purposed wood! $56

Pretty Danglies.

Evil Eye Earrings for $92. I love that blue color. So pretty!

This might be my fave thing. I love long necklaces like this and the stones are gorgeous.
The Colors of Fall Necklace $39


She showed me some of the silver etched pieces shes been working on and also some work with feathers! SO NOW! I am expecting some feather earrings in the mail soon--AHEM. Contact her HERE for more info and pictures. Word on the street is that I have boring jewelry and the pearls aren't going to cut it every single day of the week.


Alicia B.

No comments: