Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Circles, so hot right now

In a search for some nice looking mirrors I came across a trend. I noticed a growing amount of mirrors with circles, which is also a trend in furniture too, and the clover motif. I think that some of the simple round mirrors are my favorite. Circles are classic. The clover reminds me of my fave jewelry right now from Van Cleef and Arpels. Below are some of my picks.
Neirman Weeks, Carcassonne.



Horchow, Triple Oval Mirrors. Olympics inspired? ha


Ballard Designs, Westbourne Mirror.

Pottery Barn, Eclectic group of mirrors.
Anthropologie, Endymion Mirror.


Pottery Barn, Geometric Circles.


Conran Shop, Nested mirrors.


Pottery Barn, Clover Mirror
Anthropologie, Angles and Orbs Mirror.


Horchow Collection, Antiqued mirror panels.



West Elm, Round mirror wall art.



Horchow, Circles mirror.



Treillageonline.com, Bunny Williams's garden inspired shop!

Alicia B.

No comments: